Moy Park Limited Privacy Statement.
Moy Park Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.food-thoughts.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Moy Park Limited of the Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, County Armagh , Northern Ireland.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.food-thoughts.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in surveys, product feedback or discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· We will also collect information from you relating to your answers to surveys and specific comments on products and items we produce and services we provide.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, www.Toluna.com and other business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways::
· to provide you with information about goods and services we offer and to canvas your views on those products and services
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your information
· We will not sell on or provide your personal details to any third parties and any data we use obtained from your views of our products and services will be used anonymously to compile general information and statistics and without reference to you
· We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
· We may share anonymous comments and information with selected third parties including Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors but your personal information will not be disclosed to these third parties
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.